Saturday, August 16, 2008

To My Daddy!!

A friend called me the other day to tell me about this new song that she had heard. I finally got a chance today to sit down and listen to it. I have cried my eyes out!! It is one of the most beautiful songs I think I have ever heard. I found the video on YouTube. The embed feature has been disabled. Therefore, I cannot post the video on here directly. All I can do is post the link to YouTube. So please click here and take a minute to watch this video. Really listen to the words... it is BEAUTIFUL!! I Love you Daddy!! No matter what, I will ALWAYS be your little girl.

This was last year... the night before I was going into the hospital to have my daughter.




6 comments:

Sandi said...

Daddy is watchin' it now. I have already watched and had tears rolling down my cheeks. Dad said if it has you crying like that I won't be able to watch it. It was soo sweet. You will always be Daddy's little girl. Dad is wipin' tears as I am typing. Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok. That made me cry at the end.

I remember the day we taught our daughter to ride a bike. I will never forget the way she rode, wobbly at first, across the basketball court, gaining confidence as the longer she stayed up.

Sweet song...thanks for sharing the link.

Unknown said...

Kelly,
I am so proud of the "Young Women" you have turned out to be.The way you are grounded in your faith,the wonderful mother and wife you've become really is a blessing to me and a true testament of who you are. Though I really miss those "Butterfly Kisses" (reserved for Dad) and the special times I had brushing your soft hair(again soon????) I am adjusting somewhat to your new roll in life.HOWEVER, I can never "LET GO"!!!... Love ya sis....May God continue to bless you and yours...

Love you Daddy

Rebecca Jo said...

Oh dang it - that is just too emotional!!! What a beautiful song! I'm not a huge country music fan so I've not heard that song - ah heck - now I've got tears in my eyes!!!!

Renna said...

As if the song didn't leave me an emotional mess, I really lost it when I read your dad's incredibly sweet post to you. I have to go find a box of tissues now!

PS-The pic of you and your dad is precious!

Amelah said...

Aww! I am a daddy's little girl too!!! Always will be!!