Monday, August 4, 2008

How was the Hula?

Tonight's recipe for MPM was the Hula Chicken with Pineapple BBQ Sauce. I'm not too sure about it... My husband loved it!! I liked it but I think I might have to try it again. It was very easy to make and pretty quick too. I just used instant brown rice. I don't use any rice that takes 45 min to cook. :) There were too many onions in the sauce for me. I'm not too big on onions anyway. I loved the sauce otherwise, especially with the pineapples. I will try it again but we'll just have to see if becomes a household favorite.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Hey, the Hula Chicken sounds good. Next time do the onions separate and let Tony add them to his plate. Or he made like it just as well without the onions. Love ya!!!