Sunday, August 10, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Menu Plan Monday has been going great. I have been doing it faithfully now for four weeks and I am loving it. As a family, we are going to try to start eating more fruit, so that's why I have added it to the menu for every night. We may not eat exactly what is listed, however, I will have different fruits on hand for us to eat. But we will try to stick to the plan!!


Monday- Leftovers, Oranges

Tuesday- Breakfast Night- Monkey Bread, Bacon, Apples

Wednesday- Taco Salad, Grapes

Thursday- Left Overs, Bananas

Friday- Superbowl Casserole, Glazed Carrots, Bread, Grapes

Saturday- Grilled Steaks, Baked Sweet Potatoes, Ceprese Salad, Bread, Oranges (Hubby is Grillin')

Sunday- Left Overs, Apples or Eat Out


For more great recipe ideas, click HERE.

5 comments:

Sandi said...

Sounds good. I may give this a try. The hard part I guess is trying to figure out what to fix!!???

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great menu.

Thanks for the link!

Kate @ A Simple Walk said...

Sounds like a great week. I am very curious about superbowl casserole.

Amelah said...

Kelly, email me your email address
my sister sent me a document that explain it well
and when i am settled i will make that video!
thanks

Amelah said...

oh sorry lol
its amye@hotmail.com
:)