
WOW... Thursday again. What am I thankful for today....
I am thankful for rain!! It has rained pretty much all day. We have really needed rain here lately.
I am thankful for wonderful family. We went to eat supper tonight with Tony's sister and her boyfriend. They are going off to college Saturday. They are only going to be about 1 1/2 away, but we just wanted to do something special for them before they left.
I am thankful for my beautiful daughter. She is so smart. Tony came home to watch her for an hour or so today so I could go to the dentist to have my teeth cleaned. When he came in, I had just finished changing her diaper. He said, "Give daddy a kiss." She did and then she said, "Luv you." Normally we say, "I love you" and then she will say it after we do. But today she said it to him before he said it to her. I thought it was so sweet!! She is just growing so fast!!
I am thankful that Tony has a job that allows him to come home if I need him. Just like today... he was able to take his lunch a little later and stay with her so I could go to the dentist.


2 comments:
Aww that's so sweet! I can not wait for my nepehw to say I love you to me!!!!! I am sure it will melt my heart!!!!!
Blah, doesn't going to the dentist suck?
It's so great that you recognize as blessings the events that so many take for granted. You do sound blessed, and the "luv you" story was precious. :-)
Post a Comment