Sunday, August 17, 2008

Superbowl Casserole

I have had a few people ask me about the Superbowl Casserole from last weeks MPM. It was absolutely delicious. AND very easy!! Here is the recipe:

Large Macaroni Noodles (8 oz)
1 pound of ground beef
1/2 cup of diced onions (I used frozen)
1/4 cup diced green bell pepper (I used frozen)
1 can of tomatoes(15 oz)
Shredded Cheddar Cheese (as much as you like)
** I also used 1/2 can of corn

Cook Macaroni as directed on package. Brown meat with onions and peppers. Drain water from noodles and drain grease from meat. Combine. (I put my noodles back in the pot and then added the meat/onions/peppers.) Add in the tomatoes. Add in corn. I added a little cheese in the mixture. (I LOVE cheese!!) Transfer to casserole dish. Top with as much cheese as you would like. Cover. Bake on 325* for 20 min. ENJOY!!

2 comments:

Kate @ A Simple Walk said...

That sounds delicious. Thanks so much for sharing!

MamaDawn said...

Wow! That sounds GREAT! And so easy! We are going to have to try that!