Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Cute Hair Bows!! Check it out!!

Hello Everyone!! I need your help! I buy my daughter's hair bows from a place called Bitty Bows Boutique. It is an awesome place to buy bows!! The owner and creator of Bitty Bows is Kelly R. She began selling the bows in early 2005 when she was on pregnancy bed rest. She has all types of bows. Bow for infants, toddlers, bigger girls, flowers, fruit and animals, and even barrettes. She is having a contest for a $100 gift certificate. And you can help me win it!! All you have to do is click on this link, Bitty Bows Boutique.

I found these bows soon after my daughter was born. She didn't have much hair at all. The infant bows are for "Near Baldies". And let me tell you... they really work!! I have people ask me ALL the time, "How in the world do you get that bow to stay in her hair? Did you glue it?" I jokingly say, "Of course, I glue it!! Just kidding!" And then I precede to tell them that it has a clip on it and it REALLY stays in her hair. I first found these on eBay. And the picture that I saw was of a bow attached to some arm hairs. WOW!! So I thought... I would give them a try since my daughter didn't have much hair anyway. And let me tell you... they REALLY work!! I have continued buying and I will continue buying. She has so many styles and colors to choose from. The options are endless. You can match a bow to ANY outfit your daughter may have. So please do me a favor... even if you have only boys or your children are all grown up now, please tell everyone you know about this. All you (they) need to do is click on one of the links in this post to go directly to the Bitty Bows Boutique website.

This is the GREATEST hair bow that you will ever buy. They are made by a wonderful christian lady who cares about her customers. So please tell everyone you know, post it on your blog, and email people... but make sure they come to MY blog first and then click on the link.

Thanks a Bunch!!

2 comments:

In Light of the Truth... said...

those bows are adorable! do you have pics of your little girl wearing them??

In Light of the Truth... said...

I think I'm going to get Hannah a couple for Christmas! Her hair is getting long enough now it actually NEEDS pulled back a little bit! =)