I have completed my portion of another baby blanket for the Knitting Help Forum that I am a part of. We have recently divided into regions, because the group was getting too large for one person to handle. I was lucky enough to be able to actually start a blanket this time. The name of my blanket is the M&M Blanket. Taken from the beloved treat... M&M's. Every knitter will knit one color from the original M&M bag, red, yellow, green, blue, orange, brown. My color was red. Here are a couple pictures...
.JPG)
.JPG)
We have to include a card with every blanket, but it can't include messages such as "Get Well" and the like. Because some of the recipients of these blankets do not get well. I could not find a blank card that I liked, so I made my own with an M&M theme. I hope you like it!!
5 comments:
What a cute concept! And a great color to start the blanket off with! I am always so impressed with people who put so much into charity knitting! What a way to give to others!
That is so neat. I love the Card. What a neat Idea!!!
Oh, I love the theme! I had actually thought of that for one of the West Coast blankets! You beat me to it!!
So glad you're having fun with this project!
Looking good! Nice start of blanket!
I love the card!
It is sad to know that some of the babies wrapped in those blankets are already in our Father's arms. I know it's a comfort, though, for the parents to be able to hold their sweet little one wrapped in something warm and sweet before they kiss it goodbye.
Post a Comment