Friday, July 11, 2008

A Wonderful Woman

My Mom is such a wonderful woman. She is always there when I need her...NO matter what. My husband had to be at the hospital this morning at 7:30 for a small test (everything is great by the way!). My mom got here just after 7:00 to sit with Addie while we were gone. We were gone for about 2 hours or so. She offered to get us whatever we needed after we got home. Then tonight, we had to go pick up some patio furniture that we bought yesterday. So... once again my mom came down to sit with her so we could go pick up the patio set. We were gone for about 45 min or so. Thanks to my brother also for helping us move it.




My mom is such a special woman. Of course... we have had our bad days in the past, but we are human. Right? Everyone has a bad day from time to time and can say things that they don't really mean. But, I do know one thing... She loves her family more than anything. Especially Addie... right, Mom? *wink wink* Everyone told me when I got pregnant that the baby would ALWAYS come before me... And it's true. But, you know what... I wouldn't change it for the world. At least, my mom (and my dad and brother..I can't leave them out) is in Addie's life. Some grandparents don't want to have anything to do with their grandchildren. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family that loves my daughter so much. And Addie loves them bunches too.


She loves when her Grammy comes to see her. She calls her "Baw-Baw" (Paw-Paw) on her toy phone all the time. And she loves for her Uncle Chase to take her outside.





Wow... I am so blessed. Thank you mom for always being there for me, no matter what. I love you with all of my heart. You always told me that I would understand one day. I finally understood the day my precious baby was placed on my stomach for the first time. A Mother's Love... that's all there is to it.

5 comments:

Renna said...

What a sweet, sweet tribute to your mom, and to the rest of your family as well. Children who have grandmas and grandpas and aunts and uncles in their lives are so blessed.

My mom and dad were a invaluable part of my children's lives, not just for helping with their physical needs, but being there for them emotionally as well, and just loving the stuffing out of them. :-)

Amelah said...

That is so sweet! Mom's are the best! They are always there for you, through the good and the bad!
Dont get me wrong, siblings and fathers are awesome too! But there is nothing that beats the bond of a mother and daughter!!

Unknown said...

This is so sweet. I was trying to read it and I was crying, so Dad said "Hand my your Computer and I will read it!"(Yeah, Right, you know how he is) He didn't make it as far as I did and he was crying! It was so funny. I love keepin' Tootie and you know anytime you need me I will be here. All you have to do is call. Love ya Honey. Tell Tootie WINK;] WINK;]

Rebecca Jo said...

Nothing like a baby & their love to draw a family closer! The pictures are adorable!

Amelah said...

Hey I dont have your email to answer you back!

Knitting on small needles is not that bad actually! It is quite easy i find!

Thanks - I love the way the sock turned out too!