Thursday, July 24, 2008
Cookie
I never said that the Neiman Marcus story was true. I simply said it was a "story." Maybe I should have called it a "legend". I never thought it was true myself. It is a little too far fetched. I was given the recipe by a family member and thought it was so good that I would share it with everyone...What can I say... it's a cool story! Regardless... It is the BEST cookie that I have EVER put into my mouth. Therefore, I do think that all of you should try it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hey so sorry about that! I feel bad now! I read it quickly to be honest!!! Sowwy!
there i fixed it on my blog! lol wow did not mean to stir anything up here!!!
No have not looked yet, but i plan too :)
I do plan to try the recipe, just as soon as I can grocery shop! I keep waiting for cooler weather to do my shopping, which of course won't happen here until fall! I'll have to bite the bullet and brave the heat.
Post a Comment