
I have never participated in Thankful Thursday before. I was reading my friend Sarah's blog tonight and thought I might join in tonight. I have many, many things to be thankful for.
First of all... my husband. He is AMAZING!! He works so hard to provide for our family so I can stay home with our daughter. He is so good with Addie. He is an amazing father.
I am also thankful for my beautiful daughter. She is the sweetest little thing. She gives kisses and hugs ALL the time. She has started saying "I love you" in her own little way. So, so sweet.
I am thankful for my family. I have the greatest parents and brother in the world. They are always there for us, no matter what. And they love my daughter more than anything!!
These are just a few things for now that I am thankful for. More to come next week.
For more Thankful Thursday visit Iris at Sting My Heart.


4 comments:
so glad you joined us this week! many blessings to you, sweet friend!
Thanks for suggesting this to me on my blog. I'll be doing it next Thursday!
You sound very blessed, Kelly, and your blog is a blessing to others, too! :-)
We will always be here for you!! And you know how much we love Addie! and You and Tony Too!!!
Post a Comment