Sunday, July 27, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Last week was my first week at MPM. It went great!! I just made a couple changes, but of course... that's life. I am trying it again this week and expecting it to go well. Here is the menu:

Monday- Eat Out

Tuesday- Shepherds Pie, Mac & Cheese & Rolls

Wednesday- French Dip Sandwiches w/ Au Jus and Broiled Parmesan Tomatoes

Thursday- Tacos

Friday- Hamburgers and Hot Dogs, Baked Beans and Chips & Dip (Hubby is Grilling!!)

Saturday- Meat Loaf, Broccoli Casserole, Corn & Rolls

Sunday- Left Overs
For more great meal ideas, click HERE.

9 comments:

Renna said...

It sounds like a good plan, Kelly. Can I come over for dinner? ;-Þ

That broiled tomato recipe looks delicious, and I have the ingredients on hand. I will be making it this week! :-)

Sandra said...

Sounds great :) Glad you're enjoying the menu plans, I've been doing mine for 10 years and I don't think I could do it any other way LOL

Menu Plan is Up

Sandi said...

This sounds really good. I may try that tomato recipe too! Love ya

Niki Jolene said...

oh good! i've been looking for a good tomato recipe!

:)

Kiy said...

Great summer menu, glad you are enjoying MPM! That tomato recipe looks so wonderful, I can't believe there is a Paula Deen recipe I don't have, lol. :)

Have a super week!

Briana said...

Tomato Recipe looks great! I'm bookmarking that one!

Amelah said...

So how's it coming along?

Amelah said...

You know what I have never done it before either lol
I first watched a video on knittinghelp.com
then i watched on youtube.com then i asked my sister
at first i was dragging the color behind, knitting the white
then the green but leaving the green where it was So but i did not
space it in between properly so it did not leave enough yarn and in
between the legs of my A is pulls, and will not flatten
then my sister showed me, when I knit the green,before wrapping around the green behind to knit, if you bring the white over from behind, then knit the green, it actualy brings the white over with it so when you are ready to switch back, it is there lol have i confused you yet? it is really hard to explain in words! Maybe tonight i will video it and post it for you lol
Good luck! It is frustrating at first, but then super easy once you get the concept. I will be blogging my Pink B later today! :)

Rebecca Jo said...

I wish I was that organized to do something like this....I dont even COOK - what am I talking about!!!!