
I have never done menu planning before, but I am going to give it try this week! Here goes nothing!
Monday
Beef Tips & Rice- Crockpot
Steamed Broccoli
Mac & Cheese
Rolls
Tuesday
Leftovers
Wednesday
Eat Out Before Church
Thursday
Pancakes
Eggs
Bacon
Fruit
Friday
Spaghetti
Corn
Salad
French Bread
Saturday
Pintos
Stewed Potatoes
Glazed Carrots
Cornbread
Sunday
Leftovers
For more recipes and tips, click HERE!!


6 comments:
This sounds good. What time do you want us to come over?????LOL Love ya!!
Welcome to MPM -- I'm new, too. Your menu looks great, and I love your blog header!
I seriously should do that, too. I rarely decide what I'm going to cook for dinner until that afternoon. Obviously, a plan such as that can frequently have flaws! ;-Þ
Your menu sounds similar to meals I'd cook. :-)
I think i need to learn how to cook first lol
my menu would be: order out...order out...& order out!!
welcome to MPM! looks like you're got several extensive meals on there. :)
Menu planning has been a lifesaver for me. I hope you find it helpful as well.
Thanks for joining us!!
Post a Comment