Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Update on My Baby

Hello to all of my blog readers.... Here is an update on Addie. She has not run fever since late Monday night. She is feeling better, however, she still has a terrible runny nose and is sneezing and coughing. She did sleep in her bed all night last night, although she didn't sleep well. She never really woke up but she did whine in her sleep a lot. When I went to get her this morning, she didn't want to get out of her crib. So I let her stay and play for a while. Another reason that I know she is feeling better, is because when I walked out of the room, she did not fuss. Since she has been sick, she has been very fussy. So that's a plus. She is eating good again and is becoming more active. Hopefully in a few days, she will be back to normal. Thanks so much to all of you that have been praying for her. We really appreciate it.

2 comments:

In Light of the Truth... said...

so glad she's doing better! it's always hard to see your little one sick!

kandice said...

i'm so happy she feels better! listen! we might not be at her bday party. i just got my cousin's baby shower invitation and its the same day, in memphis. we're really close, bridesmaids and best friends and all that.. so i can't really skip it. but we'll get addie a gift and i'll give it to you soon. i wish we could go!!