Thursday, April 17, 2008

Finally Home

Wow... what a LONG day. We had to go to the chiropractor in Jackson today. They called yesterday to remind me of the appt. and they moved the time up 45 minutes earlier. With a husband that works and a child that is on a great schedule, that really messed my day up from the beginning. So we got a late start to begin with. After being told to be there early because the doctor had to leave early... we still had to sit there and wait for 1 hour. We have NEVER waited over 10 minutes. Anyway... the rest of the day went well. We ate lunch at Red Robin. It was great. We went to Best Buy to return a computer part and I ran in Hobby Lobby to see if they had the knitting needles that I needed. But they didn't. Then I went to the party store and got the rest of the stuff for Addie's party. On our way home, we stopped at Adamsville and watched one of the guys in our youth group play baseball. When we got home, I was doing some things in the house while Tony took Addie outside to swing. And now I am finally able to sit down and relax. Whew... it makes me tired just thinking about it. I have been learning to knit and I love it. I finished my first dishcloth last night. We are going out to eat with some friends tomorrow night. I am really excited!! Well... I better go. I'll blog more later.

No comments: