Thursday, May 1, 2008
Another Update
The three of us got a full night of sleep last night. YEAH!!! We are so thankful. She did wake up this morning coughing pretty bad and I could hear some rattling in her chest. I called the doctor to see if I could give her some Robitussin. And when they called me back, the nurse told me that they were going to call her in an antibiotic. Thank goodness!! With her birthday being in 10 days... I want her to get better fast. I don't want this mess to hang around. So anyway... I got her started on the antibiotic today and I am also giving her the Robitussin to help break up the stuff in her chest. She has been in a pretty good mood today. After she had lunch, we went to the office to see Tony and my parents. We didn't stay long. As soon as we got back home, she took a nap. Then we went to eat supper with my mom and then we went to the high school to see "Wired" perform. My brother had try-outs today. We don't know if he made it yet. Hopefully, we will find out tomorrow, but it could be Monday. He can play the guitar so well. I pretty sure he will make it. We stopped at Walgreen's on the way home and I got a Vapor plug in to put in Addie's room. Hopefully it will help her to breathe a little better tonight. She is in bed now and I am going to knit for a little bit and then I am off to bed myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
i'm glad she is feeling so much better. :)
Glad she's doing better! What are you knitting??
Post a Comment