Tuesday, April 15, 2008
New to Blogging
Hello to Everyone in the Blogging world... I'm new to all of this, so just bear with me. Tonight was a wonderful evening. I cooked red beans and rice for supper. Then we went to the library to hear Bob and Kristi Armstrong speak. For those of you who do not know them, she is a survivor of breast cancer and her and her husband have written a book together. They were there to talk about the book and to tell somethings are not in the book. It was very touching. They are personal friends of ours and they are such wonderful Christian people. It really makes you think about your life and how everything can change in a matter of an instant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
i used to blog all the time. i used xanga though. it was wonderful.. i miss blogging. i should start again.
my grandmother is a breast cancer survivor. she's my hero. its amazing the things you take for granted that can be lost in an instant.
welcome to the bloggy world!!
Love ya Honey!!I hope you love blogging!
Post a Comment