Well, we have had a busy couple of weeks. Addie's party went off without a hitch. It was great!! Tony has been busy with meetings for work and we had some family in for Megan's (Tony's youngest sister) graduation. And now Addie is sick again. She was around her cousin this weekend and he was sick, but we didn't now it at the time. He started running fever after she had already been around him. We took her to the doctor today and she has a terrible ear infection. And her throat was pretty red but they checked her for strep and it was negative. Thank goodness. She is on antibiotics for the next 10 days.
I have joined a knitting group at http://knittinghelp.com. I will be helping to knit baby blankets to be given to hospitals for charity. Someone sends you an unfinished blanket and you knit 4 inches and then send it to the next person on the list. I am so excited!! I can't wait to get started. I should get my first blanket in a few days. I'll let you all know how it goes.
I have also started reading a new book... Mistaken Identity: Two Families, One Survivor, Unwavering Hope. http://www.amazon.com/Mistaken-Identity-Families-Survivor-Unwavering/dp/1416567356 I am over halfway finished with it. It is great. You should check it out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi there! I just wanted to welcome you to the baby blanket project! It's an addiction that's oh so satisfying! Look forward to working on them with you!
Post a Comment