Saturday, May 31, 2008

Knitting Project and New Book

I have completed my first knitting project for the forum that I joined. You can view one of the blogs here. The blanket that I just completed is called "Sunny Days". Here is a picture before:


And here is a picture after I added my pretty blue yarn:


The little book that you see is a small journal. When each knitter completes their part of the blanket, they are to sign their name and write a small note. It feels great to have helped with a project like this. These blankets are for charity and are donated to hospitals. I am expecting my second blanket in the mail at the beginning of the week. I will keep you updated.

I have also chosen the next book that I will be reading. It is called Don't Bet against Me!: Beating the Odds Against Breast Cancer and in Life. It is written by Deanna Favre, the wife of the Green Bay Packer's Quarterback, Brett Favre. So far, it is a great book.

No comments: