
This week, I have to have surgery on my arm. YUCK!! I have a cyst in my wrist joint and it has to be removed. Anyway... this is going to be a very easy week, since I will only have one hand to work with. Hubby will have to help, so they have to be easy!! So, please send up some prayers for me. I would really appreciate it!!
Monday- Beef Tips and Rice, Steamed Broccoli, Mac n' Cheese, Rolls
Tuesday- Left Overs
Wednesday- (Surgery Day) Order Pizza
Thursday- Sloppy Joes and Fries
Friday- Vegetable Beef Soup and Cornbread
Saturday- Left Overs or Eat Out (If I'm up to it!)
Sunday- Left Overs
For more wonderful idea, click HERE.


4 comments:
I will pray for you, Kelly, and your hubby as he takes over your duties.
prayers for a speedy recovery. take it easy!
Hope your surgery goes OK.
Saying a prayer for a quick recovery on your arm! Let your hubby know he has to take care of things now - its the law! :-)
Post a Comment