Sunday, September 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!



My friend Nathalie (AuburnChick) from Knitting Help tagged me. Now I must share seven weird and crazy facts about myself. So here goes nothing...



1. When I have to use an alarm to wake up, I check to make sure that it is set right like 10 times before I can go to sleep.


2. When I put the towels in the linen closet, I must have the folded edges facing outward, not the loose edges. I can't stand for the ends to be facing out. It looks messy!!


3. I have to have a white washcloth to wash my face. I can use another color... but it really bugs me!!

4. When I open a new box of cereal, I only tear the bag (inside the box) just a little bit. I hate for it to be torn all the way across.


5. I absolutely HATE for people to chew ice around me. I can't stand it!!

6. I have to sleep on the left side of the bed (when you are looking at it from the foot of the bed). Because I sleep mostly on my right side and that allows me to face the edge of the bed.

7. I cannot get to sleep if the closet door is open. It must be closed.



And now I tag:
Mom (My Family is Loved!)

Holly (HollyP Knits)

Robyn (Knit & Purl Mama)

Amelah (~Ames Her Way~)

Renna (Finding My Knitch)

Nancy (Wyoming Breezes)

Sarah (In Light of the Truth)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hahaha! I'm totally the same with #6 and #7! I don't know what it is about the closet door, but it has to be closed.

Renna said...

Wow, you may be as OCD as me! I think the only one of those I couldn't identify with was the one about people eating ice. That doesn't bother me. The others, I could have written! ;-)