
Monday- Left Overs
Tuesday- Money Bread and Bacon
Wednesday- ???
Thursday- Eat out for my Birthday
Friday- Spaghetti, Corn and Rolls
Saturday- Left Overs
Sunday- Sandwiches
For more MPM, click HERE.

Monday- Left Overs
Tuesday- Money Bread and Bacon
Wednesday- ???
Thursday- Eat out for my Birthday
Friday- Spaghetti, Corn and Rolls
Saturday- Left Overs
Sunday- Sandwiches
For more MPM, click HERE.
2 comments:
do you have a recipe for your monkey bread?? Kevin's been wanting it lately, and it would be a great thing to make for his birthday next Tuesday!
I hate to tell you but the desk is not for sale. It was mine when I was a little girl, and it has survived my sister and 2 younger brothers... and now its Olie's. :) Your mom should look on Ebay, they have everything. I hope you guys have been doing well, and I hope you have a great birthday!!
Post a Comment