So here is my picture

1. This was taken Dec 2006. This was our first Christmas in our new house.
2. I was 4 months pregnant at this time.
3. This was taken the night of our office Christmas party.
4. I was so excited to have this beautiful tree. When we bought this house (it has 10 foot ceilings), I told my hubby that I wanted a 9 foot tree. So... we drove 5 hours to get it. I was sooo happy!! And to this day, I am very proud to have it!!
Now, I am to tag 4 people.
Here are a couple more pictures of the night. WOW!! Look at that belly!!

Me and my wonderful hubby!!


3 comments:
What a lovely tree! Guess you know what you wanted, eh? Far be it for your hubby to deny you!
That sure is a beautiful tree!
Wow, i like the tree! Looks very nice in ur house.
Cute picture of u in front, love the lighting!
Post a Comment