Sunday, July 19, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



We have VBS this week at our church. So we are having a simple menu!! We will have to eat and be at the church by 6. It should be very fun!!

Monday- Eat Out

Tuesday- Left Overs

Wednesday- Sandwiches and Chips

Thursday- Chicken Teriyaki

Friday- Spaghetti, Corn, Rolls

Saturday- Eat Out

Sunday- Left Overs

For more MPM, click HERE.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It all sounds good to me I love sandwiches for dinner- then again I make spaghetti sandwiches lol.

Becca said...

Spaghetti sounds yummy, I haven't made it in a while. Thanks for reminding me it's also okay to just make sandwiches sometimes :)

AudreyO said...

We don't often make sandwiches for dinner as I try not to eat bread for dinner. But for lunch, we have sandwiches all of the time. :)

Unknown said...

That is a precious picture in your banner. Beginning August 5, I will be hosting Crock Pot Wednesdays. I hope you will join in the fun. There will be prizes:)

Rita T. said...

Sounds wonderful, especially eat out!