Sunday, May 10, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



Monday- Egg Salad Sandwiches (One of My baby girl's favorite!! And it is her 2nd birthday!)

Tuesday- Left Overs

Wednesday- Rosemary Pork Tenderloin, Cheesy Penne, Green Beans, Rolls

Thursday- Left Overs

Friday-TBD

Saturday- Eat Out with Family (after my baby's birthday party!!)

Sunday- Whatever you can find!

For more MPM, click HERE.

5 comments:

Niki Jolene said...

Cheesy penne...mmmm! Anything with cheesy in the title sounds right up my alley!

:)

annies home said...

hope you all have a great birthday party and your baby has a great birthday

Tracee said...

Happy Birthday to your little one!

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday to the little one! You have a great name BTW ;-)

Love the menu... I am always looking for new recipes. I came through Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday Linky. I can't wait to see what next week brings.
Kelli <-- see great name

FREE = FRUGAL! Come see what I am giving away
http://momof3boys3702.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!
Stop by BerryMorins Bits and Tips, leave a comment for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate from vinylvineyard at Etsy.com