Sunday, April 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



Monday- Egg Salad Sandwiches (Leftover Eggs!!)

Tuesday- Sloppy Joes, Oven Fries, Mac & Cheese

Wednesday- Pizza

Thursday- Pintos, Glazed Carrots, Green Beans, Cream Corn, Corn Bread

Friday- Eat Out

Saturday- Spaghetti, Corn, Salad, Rolls

Sunday- Left Overs

For More MPM, click HERE.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I like what you are having on Thursday. What a great meatless idea, and it looks like it would be filling. I am going to have to give that a try.

Frugal Sara said...

I have lots of eggs too!

Rachel said...

I love sloppy joes and haven't had them in forever! Do you have a good recipe or do you just use a mix? The rest of your menu looks great, too... You should check out springpad's weekly meal planner - it's a great way to organize all of your menus and recipes, I think you'd really like it!

Rachel @ springpad

annies home said...

sounds great to me

Unknown said...

You have some terrific meals planned for this week.
Happy MPM!